J-132 Form

J-132 Form: Pursuant to 653.5 of the Welfare and institutions Code, this form is used when any person applies to the probation officer to commence proceedings in the juvenile court, the application shall be in the form of an affidavit alleging that there was or is within the county, or residing therein, a minor within the provisions of Section 602, or that a minor committed an offense described in Section 602 within the county, and setting forth facts in support thereof.